Wednesday 2 February 2011

02/02/11

Australian swimmer Ian Thorpe announces return

The article is nothing out of the ordinary but I did see a quote (at the bottom of the page) which I thought quite appropriate indeed, and I shall repeat it below.

"If he's going to have a crack he's going to have to do it quickly."

Damn straight man.  That's the idea of competitive swimming, and I for one am glad that Thorpe's manager Dave Flaskas, has cottoned onto this idea.


Dentist

Well, that’s over and done with for another six months.  The locum was very friendly. 

No, I mean VERY friendly. 

Touchy feely type of friendly.  Kind of puts you at unease if you know what I mean.

A bit like “Hallo Luvvy, come into my boudoir and take a seat – Here, you can have mine, and I’ll just sit on you dearie hmmm”   :0

Run like the wind and never look back.

Scared of going to the dentist????  I wasn’t…….but I am now.


Thought of the Day

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment