Monday 25 June 2012

Funny News - 25 June 2012

Get it on!!



Well, maybe.  Wanna test drive a potential lover???  There's an app for it. 

Thanks to the Swedes, bless them.

The Swedes are quite renowned for their more relaxed and open views on sex, and nakedness and stuff like that, but what I find surprising about this news, is that....
"Swedes are bad at using condoms," she said, pointing out that studies showed that as few as 40 percent of Swedes used protection.
Also
"Did you know Swedes are among the worst in the world at using a condom?"
I just wanna say, in their defence - maybe, just maybe, it isn't that the Swedes are bad at raising the protective issue.

But just bad at unwrapping the blighters.

Having it Off

With her head. And all for the family honour.
Oghad Singh surrendered at a police station two days ago, carrying his daughter's head in one hand and the bloodied ceremonial sword he had used to chop it off in the other.
Evidence - What evidence?? Bah, tis only circumstantial my son.
Police said Mr Singh, a marble miner, accused his daughter of bringing dishonour to the family and of making it hard to find husbands for her two unmarried sisters.
 Hmmm, made it a darn sight harder now old bean.
 Villagers condemned the father's actions as extreme.
Really!!!! You don't say?? Mind you, saved a bit on the future wedding expenses hasn't he??

The New Virgin Mary


Well, the link is tenious - I mean, can you see the Virgin Mary attired like this???
“I think if I’m 40, and I don’t have any kids,and I’m not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated,” she said. “I would feel like Mary, like Jesus is my baby.”

Hmmm, Yes - John Lennon she is not, but hey, any excuse to show Ms Kardashian naked is fine by me.

Get High at Walmart

Handsome chap!!
Well, I presume that to cater for all walks of life, meth making has just got to be stocked somewhere, possibly with the dishwasher tablets, or Oreo's.

James Richardson, with rugged good looks and a complexion that a model would die for (ok, maybe not), walked in thinking that it obvioulsy was  DIY store.

A simple mistake to make, as you all well know. 

Was he looking for that well known carpet cleaner 'Shake and Vac'??


Painting by numbers


I only got up to two!!! - I can't think why??


Thailand's Got Talent - Says it all really!!




Thought of the Day


How come wrong numbers are never busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment